At Chamberlain, we’ll do everything we can to help you earn your nursing degree and focus on your career.
That includes helping you identify all your financing options. Financial aid is available in the form of federal and private loans, scholarships, grants and work-study to those who qualify. View our financial aid resources.
Undergraduate1 Tuition and Expenses
Application Fee (includes A2 Admission Assessment & 1 re-take)2
Background Check/Drug Screening3
Student Services Charge6
$150 per session
$675 per credit hour
Group Accident & Sickness Insurance4
Books & Supplies
$50 per session
$100 - $200
Other Clinical (related fees may apply)
Varies by state
Effective May 2016, the total cost for the ADN degree program is $51,245.7 For more detailed information, download the Total Cost Calculations (PDF) and the Tuition and Expenses Grid (PDF).
1. Program availability varies by state/location.
2. Application fee is waived for current Carrington College and DeVry University students or alumni, Chamberlain alumni as well as qualified military personnel (active duty, veterans, retired military, Department of Defense employees and spouses of active duty/veteran/retired military) and students in the graduate portion of the RN-BSN to MSN option.
3. Nonrefundable. Additional fees may apply due to state Board of Nursing and clinical facility requirements; see your admission representative for additional information.
4. Insurance required for all full-time pre-licensure students unless waiver is received annually by published deadline.
5. Tuition is assessed at $590 per credit hour for 24 nursing credit hours. For students residing in the state of Tennessee, student tuition is assessed at $590 per credit hour for 25 nursing credit hours.
6. Average estimated per-session expense for full-time students is $125.
7. At current tuition rates, credit hours shown and full-time attendance; includes an application fee, Student Services charge, textbook and equipment expense and, if applicable, the background check/drug screen fee. Total program cost may decrease based on transfer credit acceptance.