At Chamberlain, we’ll do everything we can to help you earn your nursing degree and focus on your career.
That includes helping you identify all your financing options, as well as helping you apply for and get the financial assistance you need. More than 80% of Chamberlain students receive some form of financial aid. Financial aid is available in the form of federal and private loans, scholarships, grants and work-study to those who qualify. View our financial aid resources.
Undergraduate1 Tuition and Expenses
Application Fee (includes A2 Admission Assessment & 1 re-take)2
Background Check/Drug Screening3
Student Services Charge
$150 per session
$675 per credit hour
Group Accident & Sickness Insurance4
Liberal Arts Courses
$590 per credit hour
Course Resource Fee
$50 per course
Military Rate (active duty)
$250 per credit hour
$500 per credit hour
Books & Supplies – BSN, ADN and LPN to RN Degree Program
$50 per session
Books & Supplies – RN to BSN Degree Completion Option
$125 per session
$100 - $200
Other Clinical (related fees may apply)
Varies by state
Cost vary by student depending on individual circumstances. For more detailed information and a breakdown of costs, view Total Cost Calculations (PDF) and the Tuition and Expenses Grid (PDF).
1. Program availability varies by state/location.
2. Application fee is waived for current Carrington College and DeVry University students or alumni, Chamberlain alumni as well as qualified military personnel (active duty, veterans, retired military, Department of Defense employees and spouses of active duty/veteran/retired military) and students in the graduate portion of the RN-BSN to MSN option.
3. Nonrefundable. Additional fees may apply due to state Board of Nursing and clinical facility requirements; see your admission representative for additional information.
4. Insurance required for all full-time pre-licensure students unless waiver is received annually by published deadline.
5. Tuition is assessed at $590 per credit hour for 24 nursing credit hours. For students residing in the state of Tennessee, student tuition is assessed at $590 per credit hour for 25 nursing credit hours.
Military Rate (veterans, retired military, Department of Defense and Veterans Affairs employees and spouses of active duty/veteran/retired military)
$430 per credit hour
$175 per session
For more detailed information, download the Tuition & Expenses Grid (PDF), effective July 2016 or effective May 2016.
For more detailed information regarding tuition and expenses, download the Total Cost Calculations (PDF), effective July 2016 or effective May 2016.