Words of Wisdom for New Nursing Students
I wanted to personally extend a warm welcome to our first class at the Tinley Park campus. We are the thirteenth Chamberlain College of Nursing campus to open across the country and the third in the Chicago metro area.
By choosing Chamberlain College of Nursing, you have selected a college with more than 120 years of tradition and values. You have become a part of something extraordinary because you are not only becoming a nurse — you are becoming a “Chamberlain Nurse.”
I would like to offer a few words of wisdom to our students:
- This three-year program is rigorous, so your regular attendance is strongly encouraged.
- Form a study group and a support system. These relationships will become very valuable the further into the program you go.
- Don’t wait to ask for help. An eight-week course goes by quickly.
- Maintain healthy relationships.
- Develop proper time management skills and use your time wisely.
Please remember that my staff and I are here to support your success; our goal is to help you achieve your dreams and “find your extraordinary.”
Again, welcome to Chamberlain College of Nursing. I look forward to handing you your diploma on graduation day in the near future.