We invite you to read the Winter 2018 issue of our university magazine, The Chamberlain. The digital version is now available at www.chamberlain.edu/magazine.
What’s Inside This Issue?
In this issue, you can read about our exciting transformation from Chamberlain College of Nursing to Chamberlain University and learn more about the impact that our diverse faculty, students and alumni are making on communities around the world.
Here are just a few of the topics featured in this issue of The Chamberlain:
- Profile of a Columbus BSN student and her experiences providing care in Syrian refugee camps
- Infographic featuring the triumphs of public health efforts, the work still to be done and the opportunities to pursue public health as a career
- Insight from Chamberlain Board of Trustees member Rita Wray, MBA, RN, BC, FAAN, on the impact nurses can make through service on boards
- Spotlight on Chamberlain’s efforts to advance nursing education in the African nation of the Seychelles
- Chamberlain’s seven-year journey to create a Culture of Care for our students, in support of our university vision – By living Chamberlain Care®, we graduate extraordinary healthcare professionals who transform the health of people worldwide.
Have Ideas for Future Issues?
Please submit ideas for future issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you about all the extraordinary things you are doing.
By Chamberlain University
Request More Information
To receive the Chamberlain University Program Guide, including associated career paths, please select a program of study.