- How do I get there?
View Google map driving directions to the Pearland, TX campus here.
- Where do I go once I arrive at the location?
Upon arrival, please sign in at the main reception and you will be escorted to start the Open House.
- Do I need to bring anything with me?
To help expedite the admissions process, you may bring copies of unofficial transcripts from any other schools that you have attended.
- Can I bring a guest?
Please feel free to bring friends or family members.
- Will refreshments be provided?
Yes, refreshments will be provided.
- What should I wear?
We understand you may be coming from home, class, or work, so any appropriate casual attire is acceptable.
- What are some of the benefits of attending a Chamberlain Open House?
- Meet with Chamberlain Admission Representatives to review the BSN degree program, curriculum, admission and clinical requirements
- Learn about Chamberlain student life, student services and financial aid opportunities*
- Meet with Chamberlain Faculty to become acquainted with our nursing courses and curriculum
- Tour the Chamberlain campus including our high-tech skills labs
- Who should I contact if I have any additional questions that are not answered here?
Please email Lee Bell, Director of Admissions, Chamberlain College of Nursing, [email protected].
*Student loans and grants are available to those who qualify.