Chamberlain COVID-19 Updates
Please visit chamberlain.edu/coronavirus for the latest updates regarding COVID-19. We appreciate your commitment to the continued well-being of our Chamberlain community and support during this unprecedented time.
If interested in COVID-19 testing, please utilize this online resource from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) to locate a testing site near you. We also recommend contacting your state’s Department of Public Health Coronavirus hotline for additional support if needed.
The CDC recommends the following actions should you experience close contact with an infected individual:
- Stay home for the recommended quarantine period based on your local public health authorities. This information will be in the email sent to you by Chamberlain, but can either be
- 14 days from the date of your contact, or:
- 10 days from the date of your contact with no COVID-19-like symptoms. If you test negative by day five of your contact, this period can be shortened to seven days.
- Take your temperature twice a day and watch for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Practice social distancing
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others and stay out of crowded places.
- If possible, stay away from people who are at higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19.
- If you (they) develop symptoms, follow CDC guidance.
We ask that you closely follow CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19. Please note the following: