Join the Stronger Together Celebration
5.12.21 | 3 PM CDT
- Hosted by: Chamberlain’s very own, Tracy Stogner and JC Johnson
- Mindfulness: Nkechi Deanna Njaka, MCs will guide us through a live exercise
- Music: Country-pop duo Brown & Gray share their song “You Didn’t Have To”
- Spoken Word: Harold Green, a Carl Sandburg Literary Award winner will read a tribute to nurses
- Chamberlain Showcase: Hear from fellow students, alumni & faculty
- Giveaways: Chance to win Chamberlain branded swag
Human Trafficking cases are up 185% from last year and approximately 88% of trafficking survivors had been in contact with a healthcare provider during their victimization. In this training, you will learn about human trafficking, common signs of human trafficking, how to screen a potential victim, and what you can do to help this vulnerable population.
The presentation, Self-Care Strategies in the Work Environment, will engage the attendees to discover the importance of caring for themselves and discussing some self-care strategies that could be utilized in the work environment.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted healthcare workers at an astounding rate. Nursing student’s workloads have increased their stress and decreased their ability to cope with the demands of home, school, and work. Integrating resilience into the curriculum and supporting self-care of nursing students extends into their ability to cope and have success in their professional and personal lives.
Nursing is one of the most versatile and varied professions around. From clinical pathways to opportunities in leadership and education, you could reinvent yourself more than once depending upon your interests.
That’s why we’ve designed this informative, 20-minute webinar to provide an overview of all the opportunities available to you and how to get there.
During the webinar we’ll cover topics such as:
- Trends influencing the future of nursing
- The importance of advancing your education as a nurse
- Education pathways to design your career
Share the Nurse Love
We’ve created some fun ways you can share the celebration in your social channels, in your windows and during your next virtual get together.