Explore Our 3-Year BSN Degree Program in Columbus
As a university solely dedicated to healthcare, Chamberlain University can help you reach your dreams of making a difference in your community. With nurses needed now more than ever, there has never been a better time to pursue a career in healthcare.
- Complete the program in as few as three years of year-round study and enter the workforce sooner than your peers in a four-year program
- Zero prerequisites needed for entry and start nursing courses as early as year one
- 95% first-time NCLEX® pass rate* on the licensing exam for registered nurses
- No wait lists
- High-tech nursing labs and experienced faculty
*For the calendar year ending 2020, the Chamberlain Columbus Campus average NCLEX first –time pass rate for BSN graduates was 95.60%.
Hands-on participation in both the Chamberlain SIMCARE CENTER™ and on-site clinical locations allows you to operate side-by-side with faculty, mentors, peers, and experienced professional nurses as you improve your patient-care nursing skills.
- 56 credit hours in general education
- 66 credit hours in the nursing major
- Entry-level nursing program
- Diverse clinical learning
- Small class sizes
The SIMCARE CENTER™ gives you the opportunity to hone fundamental nursing skills on high-tech patient manikins. Patient simulators have vital signs, bodily functions and produce a range of symptoms, allowing you the chance to provide quality care in a safe setting before transitioning to patients in the clinicals portion of the curriculum.
Center for Academic Success
At Chamberlain University, we know that becoming a registered nurse is a very exciting time — we also understand that it can be challenging. Whenever you need it, we are here to support you. The Center for Academic Success (CAS) at the Columbus campus is here for you, to see you through the first class to the very last examination of your nursing program. The CAS provides a wide range of helpful resources and students can easily make appointments for tutoring and academic support by using the online scheduling system.
Find the resources and help you need at your Center for Academic Success (CAS):
- Highly qualified tutors
- Quiet area for smarter studying
- Customized academic and practical resources
- Exam preparation
We’re with you from the moment you enroll to graduation day.
Columbus Campus at a Glance
Scholarships and Grant Opportunities
There are a wide range of scholarships and grants available to Chamberlain BSN degree students. View all grant and scholarship opportunities. Check out some scholarship and grant opportunities BSN students may be eligible to apply for:
Join a Proudly Accredited Institution
View our Accreditations, State Authorizations and more