nursing professor


How to order your graduation regalia

Order your commencement regalia, nursing pins and other graduation related items by visiting the Josten's Chamberlain page.


BSN (includes RN-BSN option): Bachelor’s cap, gown, stole, tassel with Chamberlain charm

MSN: Master’s cap, gown, hood, tassel with Chamberlain charm

DNP: Doctorate tam, gown, hood, tassel with Chamberlain charm

    Honor or Recognition Cords will be provided by Chamberlain. Honor cords are provided to students based on their final GPA and will be determined by the National Registrar’s office.

    Your regalia is yours to keep, so you may order even if you aren’t sure you will attend the ceremony or want to create your own celebration at home. 

    Requesting a Graduation Application

    All students must apply for graduation in order to receive their diplomas. A Student Support Advisor will remind you when it’s time to apply for graduation. This typically happens within the last two sessions of your degree program.

    Below are instructions on how to request a graduation application. Please note that if you don’t complete the graduation application prior to your degree completion, there could be a delay in receiving your diploma.

    1. Log in to the student portal at
    2. Click on the Resources icon in the left navigation toolbar.
    3. Click the Support Services icon and select Ask Student Services. A new window will appear.
    4. Select the Cases link on the top left of the screen, and then click New Case.
    5. Under the Department drop-down menu, select Student Finance/Academic Advising. Under the Request Detail drop-down menu, select Online Graduation Application.
    6. Fill in all of the information in the blank fields and click Submit.

    Receiving Your Diploma

    Graduates will not receive their diploma or certificate on the day of graduation. All diplomas and certificates must be conferred by the National Registrar’s office before being issued to students. 

    Students should expect to receive their diploma 10 – 12 weeks after the completion of their final course.

    How to order an official transcript

    Log in to your Student Portal at and request your transcript by following these instructions:

    Current and all Military Students 

    1. Log in to the student portal at
    2. Click on Grades icon in the left navigation toolbar
    3. Click Official Transcripts at the top of the screen
    4. Complete all requested information for transcript order


    1. is the website for Alumni to order transcripts if you do not have access to the portal.
    2. Click on Alumni Resources
    3. Click on Transcripts
    4. Click on Chamberlain University Transcript Request
    5. Click Home in the upper left hand side (if not already there)
    6. Complete all requested information for transcript order

    Please note your account must not have any holds, otherwise a transcript request will not be processed.

    Detailed FAQ's