Chamberlain Virtual Open House
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is Chamberlain hosting a Virtual Open House?
As a university solely dedicated to healthcare, the health and safety of our communities – students, colleagues, faculty and areas in which we live – are of paramount importance to us. Chamberlain is taking precautions to lower the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and doing our part to curb the spread of the virus. Given the current national status, we are following CDC and government-recommended guidelines for social distancing which is why we are hosting Virtual Open Houses during this time.
- Do I need to have anything with me while joining the Virtual Open House?
To help expedite the admissions process, you may have copies of unofficial transcripts from any other schools that you have attended with you readily available to send in.
- How do I attend a Virtual Open House?
Those who RSVP to attend the Virtual Open House will receive an email with Webex information. Through Webex, you will be able to connect video with your computer and audio through your computer speakers, or you can dial in with your mobile device.
- What are some of the benefits of attending a Virtual Open House at Chamberlain?
- Connect with Chamberlain Admission Representatives to review our 3-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program, curriculum, admission and clinical requirements
- Learn about Chamberlain student life, student services and financial aid opportunities*
- Connect with Chamberlain faculty to become acquainted with our nursing courses and curriculum
- Learn about Chamberlain’s campus including our brand new, high-tech skills labs
*Financial aid available for those who qualify.