The Chamberlain University Alumni Association offers you opportunities to make meaningful connections, stay engaged with the healthcare industry and expand your professional network. Benefits include:
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders and other fellow alumni at local events
- Career resources such as resume preparation and interview guidance to help you throughout your professional journey
- Directory services to find a classmate
- Access to the expansive Chamberlain library to utilize for your research needs
- Alumni-specific tuition rates for continuing education and advancing your degree
- Access to the latest industry news and much more
As a Chamberlain alum, you have access to career resources at every stage of your career. Whether you are starting a new career or advancing in your existing one, Chamberlain's resources include the following:
- Access to job leads geared toward Chamberlain alumni
- Resume creation and cover letter development tool
- Interview preparation guides
- LinkedIn profile optimization tool
- Access to employer-hosted career events
Log in to the Chamberlain CareerCare System to get started.
In an effort to promote lifelong learning and advancing your education, Chamberlain alumni receive special tuition rate discounts (MSN - $100/credit hour, DNP- $115/credit hour) to continue with one of our degree programs. Call an advisor today at 877.751.5783 to request more information regarding any of the following degree programs:
Show your Chamberlain pride! You can show your school spirit for Chamberlain with branded merchandise.