Transcript & Enrollment Verification Requests

Chamberlain Students and Alumni

To request a copy of your official transcript through the My Chamberlain student portal, please follow the instructions below. If you are affiliated with the military, please submit your request through the student portal:

  • Visit and log in using your student ID (D#) and password.
  • Click or tap Schedule & Grades in the left navigation. 
  • From there, click or tap Official Transcripts under Quick Links. You will then be re-directed to a new website, Parchment. 
  • Once you reach Parchment, follow the on-screen instructions to see how you can request an electronic or paper official transcript and choose the delivery method. 

If you do not have access to the student portal, please click this link to Chamberlain Transcript Request and follow the on-screen instructions to request your transcript through Parchment.

If you do not know your student ID (D#) or if you have any questions, please contact the Student Services team at 888.556.8226.

Transcript Fees 
Electronic Transcripts: $10 each
Paper Transcripts: $15 each

Please Note: Students will receive one complimentary official transcript upon conferral.

New Students

If you are applying to Chamberlain University and would like to request a transcript from another institution to be sent to Chamberlain, please complete the Request for Transcript - External Institution to Chamberlain Admission form and contact the Chamberlain Admission team.

Enrollment Verifications

Enrollment verification and/or program completion requests can be submitted through the My Chamberlain student portal by following the instructions below:

  • Visit and log in using your student ID (D#) and password.
  • Click or tap Schedule & Grades in the left navigation.
  • Next, click or tap Enrollment Verification under Quick Links. You will then be re-directed to the National Student Clearinghouse website.
  • From here, you can access information such as, but not limited to, enrollment information, how to obtain an enrollment certificate and proof of enrollment.

You can also submit your request via fax at 877.893.7308, or email at

For state license applications and verifications, including pharmacology or clinical hours, please complete the Student Release Form and email your completed form to