Browse articles by category
- Home / Blog / Campus News / Five Chamberlain Students Awarded Scholarships from FNSNA
Five Chamberlain Students Awarded Scholarships from FNSNA
by Chamberlain University
The Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association (FNSNA) recently announced that five Chamberlain College of Nursing students were awarded scholarships for the 2012-2013 academic year. The Foundation awarded 95 scholarships, totaling more than $171,000. Please join us in congratulating these exceptional Chamberlain nurses, who were chosen from hundreds of applicants!
- Shelley Jackson from the Phoenix, Ariz., campus was awarded a scholarship from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN).
- Tricia Baptiste of the Arlington, Va., campus won the Chi Eta Phi Sorority Incorporated Nursing Scholarship.
- Michelle Moabber from the Addison, Ill., campus received the Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing’s Future Scholarship.
- Corrine Size, of the Phoenix, Ariz., campus was awarded the McKesson Scholarship.
- Almanely Castillo, from the Chicago, Ill., campus won the Jeanette Collins Memorial Scholarship, sponsored by the the Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association, Inc.
Chamberlain College of Nursing also offers a number of nursing scholarship opportunities. You can learn more at chamberlain.edu/scholarships.
By Chamberlain University
More from Campus News
6 Tips for a Successful Nursing School Study Group
Chamberlain Conversations – Why Our Social Mission Matters
Cancer Survivor Becomes Nurse at Children's Hospital
Chamberlain University and LCMC Health in Louisiana Welcome…
Request More Information
To receive the Chamberlain University Program Guide, including associated career paths, please select a program of study.