The Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association (FNSNA) recently announced that five Chamberlain College of Nursing students were awarded scholarships for the 2012-2013 academic year. The Foundation awarded 95 scholarships, totaling more than $171,000. Please join us in congratulating these exceptional Chamberlain nurses, who were chosen from hundreds of applicants!
- Shelley Jackson from the Phoenix, Ariz., campus was awarded a scholarship from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN).
- Tricia Baptiste of the Arlington, Va., campus won the Chi Eta Phi Sorority Incorporated Nursing Scholarship.
- Michelle Moabber from the Addison, Ill., campus received the Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing’s Future Scholarship.
- Corrine Size, of the Phoenix, Ariz., campus was awarded the McKesson Scholarship.
- Almanely Castillo, from the Chicago, Ill., campus won the Jeanette Collins Memorial Scholarship, sponsored by the the Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association, Inc.
By Chamberlain University
Request More Information
To receive the Chamberlain University Program Guide, including associated career paths, please select a program of study.