Focused & Committed
Chamberlain University prepares extraordinary healthcare professionals with the knowledge, skills, values and beliefs required to not only succeed but to make a difference in today’s complex healthcare environment. We’re 99,000 strong, with 31,000 students and 68,000 alumni armed with the skills, the passion and the determination to make a difference. At Chamberlain, we work hard to support your success in school and in achieving your career goals. It is that commitment and personalized attention, the "care," that distinguishes us. We call it Chamberlain Care.
At Chamberlain, we believe if we take extraordinary care of our students, we will graduate extraordinary nurses and healthcare professionals who can have a significant and positive impact on healthcare around the world.
The Chamberlain Care Student Success Model
The Chamberlain Care Student Success Model is a customized program of tools, resources and support to help you complete your degree program and succeed as a nurse or healthcare professional.
- Early assessments to give new students a clear picture of their strengths and areas for improvement, plus a customized support plan
- Coaching teams for all new students
- Customized workshops to support the academic needs of each cohort
- Academic assessments and live review sessions midway through the nursing program and at the end of the curriculum
- Personalized, comprehensive nursing review program in NR-452 Capstone to help prepare students for success on the NCLEX