More than ever, we are dedicated to those who have a calling to serve their communities.
With the evolving public health situation, we have moved our BSN degree program to an online learning platform in order to continue supporting our student’s educational goals. You can now start any of our 3-year campus programs online until it’s safe to transition back to campus.
3-Year BSN Program
Already have a bachelor’s degree?
Your BSN is closer than you think
Thinking of switching to a more meaningful career where you can serve others, or just looking for a fresh start in a fast-growing field? Whatever goal drives you; Chamberlain is here to help you achieve it as quickly as possible.
Save time — and up to $22,500 in tuition costs*
Chamberlain makes it simple to follow your passion in nursing by offering transfer credits for qualifying coursework from a previous degree that can help you earn your BSN even faster. What’s more, with a bachelor’s degree in another field, you could be eligible for up to $22,500 in tuition savings through Chamberlain University’s Continuing Education Scholarship. Here’s how we help you get started:
Here’s how Chamberlain helps you get started:
- Tailored academic advising that leverages your past education toward a future nursing career
- 6-series “University Seminar” to help you seamlessly transition back to education
- Engaged, experienced nurse educators who know how to make your nursing career a success
- SIMCARE CENTER™ labs at all campuses to help you master new skills
- Access to leading healthcare facilities where you can gain real-world clinical experience
* Continuing Education Scholarship
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution or from a non-US institution that is equivalent to a regionally accredited institution in the US
- Acceptance into a Chamberlain pre-licensure program
- Meet or exceed a score of 75 on the A2 (Due to COVID-19 and campus closures, Chamberlain University will suspend A2 scores from the initial eligibility requirements on the Continuing Education Scholarship until further notice.)
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale from all prior institutions
- Continuing students are not eligible for this award
Your second chance to follow your passion
This is your opportunity to provide quality care during a time when it’s never been so important. If you’re ready to Step Forward and answer your call to serve others, we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Call an admission representative at 877.751.5783 or request information to learn more.
The Columbus campus will be relocating* to a newly built campus in time for the September 2020 session (starting August 31, 2020). The new campus will be located at 4111 Worth Ave., Columbus, OH 43219, approximately 10 miles north of our current location. This new location in the greater Columbus metropolitan area offers many exciting benefits for students and colleagues.
*Chamberlain University intends to move the Columbus, Ohio campus to another location in Columbus, Ohio pending approvals from all state, regional and national regulatory authorization agencies.
Many Ways to Be Involved
Accreditation & Approvals
We understand how essential it is for you to have the assistance you need to succeed while completing your nursing program. That’s why we endeavor to give you the same exceptional support and care you provide your patients.
Chamberlain has partnered with ATI Nursing Education to meet our students’ needs through tools and resources that support a variety of learning styles. Whether it’s through videos, reading materials or their best-in-class learning solutions, ATI’s learning resources are there to support understanding, critical thinking and content mastery. And if you need extra help, tutorials, assessments and simulations are available and easy to access.