By: Susan Groenwald, PhD, RN, ANEF, FAAN, President, Chamberlain University
It’s been a year since we proactively launched our Student Commitments to provide our current and prospective students with the information and resources to make informed decisions with their best interests at heart. We are committed to elevating the standards for higher education in the areas of:
- Informed Student Choice
- Responsible Recruitment and Enrollment
- Responsible Participation in the Federal Loan Process
- Financial Literacy and Academic Transparency
- Improved Student Satisfaction
- Successful Student Outcomes and Accountability
How Students Benefit
I’m proud to say that Chamberlain University has built on our strong foundation of Chamberlain Care® to meet these commitments of providing students with the tools and resources to be successful. Just some examples of helpful resources include:
- Know Before You Go fact sheets provides important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended Chamberlain University
- Manage My Loans available at my.chamberlain.edu provides students with a one-stop resource for monitoring your progress towards graduation and your current borrowing status
- GradReady resource helps students learn about managing tuition, budget and bills
We are committed to extending our support at every level to help achieve superior academic outcomes and positioning our graduates to have a positive impact on healthcare in their communities and beyond.
Have an example of how our Student Commitments helped guide you as a student? Please comment below!
By Chamberlain University
More from Campus News
Request More Information
To receive the Chamberlain University Program Guide, including associated career paths, please select a program of study.