RSVP for an Open House
Attend a virtual open house event to learn more about Chamberlain's 3-Year Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program
RSVP to save yourself a seat at one of our Virtual Open House Events by selecting a date below
What to expect at a Virtual Open House
- Speak directly with a Chamberlain Admissions Representative
- Review program curriculum, admissions, and clinical requirements
- Meet the Campus President (virtually)
- Learn about student life, student services, and financial aid opportunities
- Virtually meet and be able to ask questions to Chamberlain faculty
- Take a virtual tour of the Chamberlain Campus
- Q&A is available throughout the presentation
- Learn more about our Global Health Education Program
Prospective students can also set up a new step college interview with an Admission Representative to apply for the BSN program.
Earn Your BSN at Chamberlain College of Nursing
Chamberlain College of Nursing's Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program enables students to earn their BSN degree in as few as three years of year-round study instead of the typical four years with summers off, allowing students to enter the workforce sooner than their peers at other higher education institutions.
- CCNE-accredited** BSN degree program
- Available at 22 locations across the country
- High-tech nursing labs and experienced faculty
- No wait list at most locations*
*New Orleans, Las Vegas and Sacramento campuses may have a waiting period
** The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master’s degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and post graduate APRN certificate program at Chamberlain University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). For the most updated accreditation information, visit chamberlain.edu/accreditation.
Next Start Date is Jan. 4, 2020
Get started today! Call an admission representative at 877.751.5783 or
request more information.