Next Start Date is July 10, 2023
Get started today! Call an admission representative at 877.751.5783,
request more information or RSVP for an open house below.
What to expect at a Virtual Open House
RSVP for an open house to learn more about the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program
- Speak directly with a Chamberlain Admissions Representative
- Review program curriculum, admissions, and clinical requirements
- Meet the Campus President (virtually)
- Learn about student life, student services, and financial aid opportunities
- Virtually meet and be able to ask questions to Chamberlain faculty
- Take a virtual tour of the Chamberlain Campus
- Q&A is available throughout the presentation
- Learn more about our Global Health Education Program
Earn Your BSN at Chamberlain College of Nursing
Chamberlain College of Nursing's Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program enables students to earn their BSN degree in as few as three years of year-round study instead of the typical four years with summers off, allowing students to enter the workforce sooner than their peers at other higher education institutions.
- CCNE-accredited BSN degree program
- Available at 23 locations across the country
- High-tech nursing labs and experienced faculty
- No wait list at most locations*
*New Orleans, Las Vegas and Sacramento campuses may have a waiting period
Earn a BSN degree from a proudly accredited institution.
In addition to a university accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and multiple program accreditations from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).† Chamberlain continuously earns new approvals from respected agencies across the nation.
For a complete list, check out our authorizations or view our approvals in your state.