Educational Healthcare Partners
Chamberlain’s educational agreements take the guesswork out of choosing a nursing or public health program option by providing up-front answers, group-specific tuition rates and advisors who are able to answer questions — before applying to Chamberlain.
Accelerated Flexible Online Programs
Busy nurses and healthcare professionals have the opportunity to advance their credentials online without having to worry about ever-changing work schedules. Chamberlain’s online learning environment is open 24 hours a day, allowing healthcare professionals the opportunity to attend class as their schedule allows.
Post-Licensure Nursing and Public Health Degree Programs and Options
- RN to BSN Online Degree Completion Option
- RN-BSN to MSN Online Option
- Master of Science in Nursing Degree Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree Program
- Nursing Certificate Programs
- Master of Public Health Degree Program
- Master of Social Work Degree Program
- Public Health Certificate Programs
Chamberlain University has over 1,000 Healthcare and Educational Institution, College and Association partners across the country.
Source: Chamberlain University, March 2021
Is your Healthcare Institution Partnered with Chamberlain?
Please select a state and review the list below to see if Chamberlain has a partnership with your institution.
As a top-quality education provider for 130 years, Chamberlain College of Nursing builds strong partnerships to help shape the next generation of nursing leaders and educators. Chamberlain’s clinical partners play a key role in the training and education of our student nurses. It is not just a rewarding investment in the future of nursing, but also in the hospital or healthcare facility itself.
Chamberlain’s ongoing commitment to preparing our students to handle the diverse needs of their patients with confidence and compassion means that you can trust the student nurses we provide. And by partnering with Chamberlain, you’ll have a direct influence over this valued resource of up-and-coming nurses. Together, we can make a difference.
Chamberlain welcomes opportunities to explore value-added continuing education benefits, as well as clinical faculty joint appointment opportunities.
To become a preceptor, your credentials must include the following:
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Nursing at minimum
- Nationally board-certified as a Nurse Practitioner with one year of practice
- Hold a current and active, unencumbered license in the state in which the student is planning to complete their practicum hours
- May be an M.D. or D.O.
- Collaborate with Chamberlain faculty to promote student success in the practicum courses
- Orient the student to the practicum site environment, policies and procedures
- Identify suitable experiential opportunities that align with the course outcomes and needed skills by the conclusion of the practicum course
- Serve as mentor for students in professional development
- Provide direct supervision of the student's practicum practice hours and constructive feedback about their performance in the practicum
- Protect from disclosure all personal student-identifying information or records of student's participation except as set forth by an agreement or required by law
- Refrain from unlawful discrimination based on gender, age, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, political affirmation or belief, or disability
- Provide feedback to Chamberlain as requested
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Evidence of advanced practice licensure
- Evidence of national board certification
|Week 1||Review practicum information sent, including course objectives and clinical logging information.|
|Week 2||Respond to 'Welcome' email from course faculty to schedule a midterm conference call.|
|Week 3||Participate in a midterm conference call with practicum course faculty, as scheduled.|
|Week 4||Complete midterm evaluation of student clinical performance.|
|Week 8||Complete the final evaluation of student clinical performance, including verification of documented practicum hours.|