The Office of Equity Access
Who We Are
The Office of Equity and Access (“OEA”) is a partner in the Adtalem Global Education Group’s mission to provide global access to knowledge that can transform lives and enable careers. We partner with Adtalem institutions and businesses to help make learning and working spaces more equitable and accessible.
What We Do
- Investigate allegations of discrimination and harassment based upon protected class status.
- Enforce each institution’s Title IX and Sex and Gender-Based Misconduct Policies; including implementation of supportive measures, investigating alleged violations, producing investigative reports, and addressing any questions or concerns with policy implementation at our institutions.
- We conduct colleague training on creating accessible and equitable learning and working spaces.
- Process Pregnancy and Parenting Accommodation, Religious Accommodation, and Military Accommodation requests.
- Review Accommodation requests through our Office of Student Disability Services
- Support document and website accessibility reviews and updates.