On Campus Open House
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where will the Open House be held?
The Open House will be held on campus. Upon arrival, please follow the signs to check in.
- Do I need to bring anything with me?
To help expedite the admissions process, you may bring copies of unofficial transcripts from any other schools that you have attended.
- Can I bring a guest?
Please feel free to bring friends or family members.
- What are some of the benefits of attending an Open House at Chamberlain?
- Meet with Chamberlain Admission Representatives to review the BSN degree program, curriculum, admission and clinical requirements
- Learn about Chamberlain student life, student services and financial aid opportunities*
- Connect with Chamberlain Faculty to become acquainted with our nursing courses and curriculum
- Tour the Chamberlain campus including our high-tech skills labs
*Financial aid available for those who qualify.