Chamberlain University College of Nursing
Online Nursing Degree Programs Start Date: May 08
BSN Degree Program Start Date: May 08
Why More Nurses Choose Chamberlain University
With a College of Nursing and a College of Health Professions, a growing network of campuses and robust online nursing degree program offerings, Chamberlain University continues to raise the standard of nursing and healthcare education and advance healthcare outcomes in communities across the country and around the world.
Our unique culture of service through care means we advocate relentlessly for our students. That includes offering a personalized, guided educational journey that helps you succeed in nursing school and thrive in the world of healthcare.
Nursing Degree Program Options
Join a Proudly Accredited Institution
Explore Chamberlain Nursing Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree Online Option (Clinical Available in Select States)
The Chamberlain BSN Online Option is currently available to AK, AL, CO, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NM, OH, OK, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI and WV residents only.
- RN to BSN Degree Completion Option
- RN-BSN to MSN and RN to MSN Option
- Accelerated RN-MSN Option
- Accelerated RN-MSN with Clinical Nursing Leadership Option Nursing
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Degree
Accelerated Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Option and Accelerated Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with Clinical Nursing Leadership Option available.
Clinical (Nurse Practitioner)
- Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Specialty Tracks
- Family Nurse Practitioner Specialty Track
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Leadership Foundations Graduate
- Graduate Certificate in Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Policy
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Informatics
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Leadership
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- DNP Healthcare Systems Leadership Specialty Track