A little about me: I was born in India and I came to the U.S. when I was 3 years old. I got married a month after nursing school started so I'm hoping to go on my honeymoon once I graduate in December 2016. Also, my husband and I are hoping to start a family soon!
Why I want to become a nurse: My grandmother was sick about 10 years ago and I helped a lot with her care. That inspired me to become a nurse so I can help others like my grandma. My dream is to work with children because I love them and I had a great clinical experience at Nationwide Children's Hospital.
The best thing about Chamberlain is: The professors are so involved with their students. I had a professor personally contact me when I was struggling with her class. She was willing to meet me with me one-on-one so that I didn't fall behind. I ended up passing her class because she cared about me and I thank her for that.
- "Just 6 more months and I'm done!" #NursingSchool #NursingStudent
- "My small yet growing nursing library! I have all of my books and binders from fundamentals to mental health! Ignore the finance stuff, that is my husbands!" Lol! #SoManyBooks #NursingSchool
- "My dream is to work with children. Throwback to the best clinical I have had at @nationwidekids Can I go back and play with the babies?!"
- "Finally can wear henna and nail polish because I don't have clinical!"
- "I finally have a proper place to study! I don't have to use the kitchen table anymore. And yes, I'm watching Nurse Jackie!" #NursingStudent #NursingSchool
- "Friends you make in nursing school last a lifetime! So grateful I met these wonderful ladies!" #NursingFriends #NursingSchool
- "My journey through nursing school! Made friends that will last a lifetime! Can't wait to graduate this year!" #NursingSchool #NursingStudent
Learn more about Chamberlain's Columbus campus!
By Molly Mattison
Request More Information
To receive the Chamberlain University Program Guide, including associated career paths, please select a program of study.