We’ve picked our favorite 10 New Year’s quotes to inspire you to embrace the year to come. Whether you’re starting off in nursing school or heading back for another degree, these quotes can offer you perspective and insight in the months ahead.
Be sure to share these quotes with your coworkers or classmates to spread the inspiration. Comment below to tell us if we left any of your favorite quotes out!
- “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.” - Michael Josephson
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” - Brad Paisley
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” - Vern McLellan
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” - Albert Einstein
- “Change doesn’t come in nickels and dimes. It comes in dedication and sweat.” - Toni Sorenson
- "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - Aristotle
- "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney
- "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Request More Information
To receive the Chamberlain University Program Guide, including associated career paths, please select a program of study.